This month we celebrated a special moment in our family. John, Amy's husband, officially adopted Morgan and Brody on September 4, 2008. They invited us to the Juvenile Court to be there for the official courtroom ceremony. We love John and are so glad Morgan and Brody have him in their lives.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I love John too! and WOW Morgan and Brody are growing up fast.
Why does my Mom love John? That's a little weird...hmm.
Does Morgan have braces? When did she become a teenager? She looks just like Amy (except she has braces) ;)
Love you all!
Glad to see you're going to the reunion ;)
Oh, Juana I love you! I just discovered your blog after reading Jenny's blog. I always read blogs, rarely post them ;) I'm the worst keeper-in-toucher ever - ask Jenny.
Anyway, I just read all your posts over the last year and it just made me so happy to see how well you and your family are doing!
I don't know when my next trip to Cali or Seattle might be, but I hope we can reunite soon.I love you and miss you so much!
Love,
Your one and only sweetcheeks
did you bring the dolls? seriously, i know you & dolls in court are not appropriate! little potatoes on the other hand...
reunion? does this mean you'll be in the pacific nw soon? remember - jenny's not your only room roommate up here!
Callie and Allison! I just saw your comments and I freaking love you both. (Pardon my freaking language.)
Callie...you are still the sweetest of sweetcheeks.
Allison...you are the best mother of little potatoes I've ever known.
Where did the dolls come from? And who thought it was a good idea to have them seated in court? What?!
Post a Comment