I love Christmas in San Diego...but more than that, I love Christmas with my family. All of my brothers and sisters were able to come for Christmas and we enjoyed every minute together. Aunt Becky was even able to join us for Christmas Day.
Although it was a bit colder than usual, the sun still shines on Christmas Eve for us.
Aunt Becky and Tamra came from Seattle; Emily (Dan's girlfriend) and Dan came from Louisiana; and Caroline is holding her new puppy "Money"
John and Amy got Rock Band for their family and we enjoyed playing it before dinner at their house on Christmas Day.
Our family's rendition of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" - I'm the tree that the Grinch stuff's up the chimney.
I got out Dad's guitar to play "Silent Night" for our Christmas program.
Dan, Joe, and BJ were the 3 wise men.
Brody was a shepherd and Morgan was the angel (she's wearing my mom's wedding dress from 1969 - it fit her perfectly - that's how grown up Morgan is already).
The Christmas program was centered on Peace and Jesus Christ. We've been having a Christmas program ever since mom and dad started their family - I love this tradition.
The Christmas morning on-the-stairs picture.
One of the many delicious meals that mom created for our Christmas celebrations.
Lots of games and family bonding. My favorite was when mom got out her and dad's old journals and we read from them. Some very funny and very special moments to remember.
Caroline and Kellen's new puppy is so tiny and so adorable.

Mom and her seven children.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Caroline and Kellen's new puppy is so tiny and so adorable.
6 comments:
Hi Jane,
We got Tyler Guitar Hero. I was the lead singer and not very good at it, but it was tons of fun! Your so lucky you can sing. I wish I could!
It's still snowing here, we got another 5 inches yesterday. Crazy!
Nice family photo.
Happy New Year!
Hi Jane--
What an amazing Christmas-- I love all of your family's traditions.
Can't wait to see you!
so glad you're coming to visit Jeff & Jenny today! See you soon.
Jane, So glad your whole family got together. Wish we could come and visit. It's 20 degrees here today.
love your christmas tree outfit.
Jane! You are so beautiful! I loved, loved, loved the three wise men picture!!! Very clever to use the cap and gowns! Just thinking about you. Hope you're doing well. Love you!
Post a Comment