Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10 is incredible...but jenny is better!

I love my best friend Jenny! I miss her more than I can express in a blog post. Her life blesses mine so much and I am so proud of her. We've been friends longer than we've not been friends ;) and I look forward to many more years of friendship...heck, we're shooting for eternity! She inspired me to do a video 10 on 10 last year on Mother's Day, but I never posted the footage. Here's a little vignette of when I lived with Jenny, Jeff, and Wes. I love every memory I made with them!


I need you!!
Happy 30th :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

thank you jane...that was a fun little trip down memory lane...i was also sad to see how incredible the avocado plant was, as it is now DEAD.

but i love that our friendship is ALIVE and well. tonight Wes saw the moon and said, "la luna"- we all thought of you and missed you terribly.

you'll always have a spot on our couch!

Pat said...

We love you Jane, you're an awesome friend to all.

Kristen Gough said...

so very sweet, jane. i loved watching this too! of course it made me miss you. thanks for sharing this video on your blog for all of us to enjoy! xo

Contributors