Monday, June 30, 2008

Phone Photos

Sometimes I forget my phone has a camera.
Here are some photos of the times I remembered.


Roses blooming in Balboa Park last October.

Mom not too thrilled about my camera phone.

A hollow building?

Caroline and I decide to go out to lunch...

...combating high gas prices by walking 3 miles to the restaurant.

Our patriotic neighbor.

Caroline's graduation from San Diego State University...

...held at Cox Arena.

Dan's Band Highlines (Dan is hidden behind the drum kit)

Brody riding in my car.

My Digital Story Station at the Chula Vista Public Library.

A ray of hope.

Brody's first baseball practice of the season.

Enjoying our first rose of summer.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

You all look beautiful! And that neighbor- wow! I'm also very glad to have an accurate visual of your workspace. I'm glad you remembered your phone has a camera, at least some of the time.

Lindsay said...

i like the soft filter on some of your shots. okay, so it's probably just phone camera low qualitiness, but it makes you look like an actress is those old movies with the hazy filters. also, i'd love to walk several miles to a restaurant with you sometime.

*ehu. said...

WOW! I have NEVER seen that MANY flags in one place! Not even in a flag shop! WOW! That's almost like using the flag in vain, or something?

Contributors