
Jeff came to San Diego for business and we were able to spend some fun times together...even though the photos suggest that he was either bored or completely unhappy. This is at the Hotel del Coronado. I hope Jeff, Jenny, and Wes come to stay here soon!


Mom, Caroline, and I love playing Bananagrams...but we don't play as much because we've become addicted to Quiddler.

Kendal and her sisters at my 10 year high school reunion...the only picture I took.

I always thought an iPod would be a great costume...so I took this picture for reference later.

A rare sign of autumn in San Diego.

Balboa park has a great art/eco-friendly exhibit with globes representing ways to take care of our world.



I love watching the sun set at Sunset Park where I go running sometimes.

oops...my jeans

I sang at the temple grounds with a Spanish choir. Tammy volunteers at the temple with me every Saturday.



5 comments:
great photos Jane :)..so when I was 10 my Mom thought it would be a great idea for me to dress as a floppy disk for Halloween, not so cool but if you need any pointers on the iphone outfit I have some..
I miss San Diego. Lindsey and Brian will move there next year, and will be there for 5 years. Can't wait to visit.
I love that you're addicted to Quiddler. Merry Christmas to all!
these little cell phone photo updates are great! I hope you'll continue to do them seasonally- it's a fun glimpse!
Oh yeah- only the limited edition- for sure!
nice jeans.
Post a Comment