glad to see you're seeing the other Washington. What do you hear about the dates for Family Feud?
are those all taken with your camera phone? pretty good!and who stitched on that janeville tag? looks awesome.miss you!
yes, they're from the good ol' phone...not too bad, I guess. Love the Janeville tag...you're a doll, Jenny!Pat, still no word from FF...but I'll let you know when I know. Love you both!
Jane! Hope DC is treating you well. We are actually moving there around Aug 10th...perhaps our paths will cross!
Jane,Is this the Jane I know and LOVE? Where have you been? Where are you now? We need to get caught up. Check out my blog at Christinolson.blogspot.comGlad I found you.
JANE,I hope all is well. Drop us a line.Christin
Post a Comment
6 comments:
glad to see you're seeing the other Washington. What do you hear about the dates for Family Feud?
are those all taken with your camera phone? pretty good!
and who stitched on that janeville tag? looks awesome.
miss you!
yes, they're from the good ol' phone...not too bad, I guess. Love the Janeville tag...you're a doll, Jenny!
Pat, still no word from FF...but I'll let you know when I know. Love you both!
Jane! Hope DC is treating you well. We are actually moving there around Aug 10th...perhaps our paths will cross!
Jane,
Is this the Jane I know and LOVE? Where have you been? Where are you now? We need to get caught up. Check out my blog at
Christinolson.blogspot.com
Glad I found you.
JANE,
I hope all is well. Drop us a line.
Christin
Post a Comment