Thursday, December 10, 2009

december 10 on 10 guessing game

12345678910

Any ideas what these photos are?  Feel free to guess on any or all of them.  The one who gets the most answers correct will receive a one-of-a-kind Prince Christmas poem dedicated to him/her in my next blog post.  May the spirit of Christmas be with you!

8 comments:

Stylist A said...

Great 10 on 10!

I have created a mister linky for everyone to link up on so we have a way of seeing who is participating this month and it makes it easier to go through the list of 10 on 10 people. Please come link up.

xo, Alysha

Kati said...

Okay, here goes:
1. A heat or ice wrap for your knee. :(
2. Hot cocoa in a cup with a spoon.
3. A Metro seat!
4. Your purse
5. Your gloves.
6. A dresser?
7. A blanket?
8. Mug?
9. Christmas card
10. No idea...

I hope your knee gets better!!

Rachel said...

I think the last ones a space heater, eh? Cute idea. I hope you're doing well!

Jenny said...

1-5 same as Kati, 6. Drawer organizer from bed bath and beyond 7. Wrapping paper? 8. Mug 9. Christmas card 10. Electric radiator

did I win?

Ps jeff helped me.

Prince said...

My Mom entered the contest but was having a hard time posting. She emailed her creative guesses and I couldn't help but love her even more. She is hilarious!

Dear Jane I tried to post these on your BLOG but I couldn't

The PSJ Editor's guesses
1. A Jewish Phylactery to protect your knee from further harm
2.Spiked/spiced hot cocoa or cream of mushroom soup for a break at work
3. Corner of your gray winter coat while sitting on a Metro seat
4. Purse and straps
5.Your new rabbit hair gloves from Marmee that match your green scarf
6. The avant guard retro dresser from Target you bought for your DC domicile
7.TNC save our deer Christmas wrapping paper
8. A Victorian pitcher for hand- washing-water that you have to break the ice that's formed overnight before you can use it (just like in Jane Eyre)
9. An artist's rendition of your apartment's Christmas tree
10.The radiator from Alice and Wonderland after swallowing the liquid from the bottle that said "Drink me" and it grew up and up and up til it could hardly see its feet.
Pam Prince

Prince said...

And the winner is......


MOM! and on her birthday, too!!!! (What she lacked in correct answers she made up for with her creativity and flare.)

Runners up are: 1st - Jenny and Jeff (great attention to detail with the dresser...and they actually got 9 out of 10 correct ;) , 2nd - Kati (very close...just missed a couple), and 3rd - Rachel (thanks for playing and for the well wishes)

*ehu. said...

I was just going to copy Kati's answers.


I'm a cheater, I know.

Jenny said...

humpf. i think she cheated.

Contributors