Monday, December 14, 2009

mother i love you, mother i do

Congratulations to my mother for winning the picture guessing game on her birthday.  Here is your special one-of-a-kind Prince Christmas Poem dedicated to you, MOM!

Merry Marmee

The spirit of Christmas is always in her heart,
She makes me feel loved even when we're apart.
Though her trust must be won,
Her nature is fun,
And she's classy, beautiful and smart.

Her voice of reason is timely and sure,
And when she sings the angels sing with her.
She keeps her family together,
No matter the weather,
When we're sick she's our favorite cure.

She lives each day showing unconditional love,
Something that only can be learned from above.
Being a mother of seven,
She'll get into heaven,
And my goodness she brings peace like a dove.



Happy Birthday Mom!  Your my favorite mother EVER!


4 comments:

Jenny said...

a limerick!

your mom looks so great in these photos...and since it's her birthday I think I can forgive that she won...even though she said the organizer was from Target ;)

Happy Birthday Pam! I actually remembered it on my own as we were doing our advent calendar.

Pam Prince said...

I am thrilled to win the contest, but even more honored by the Poem Prize. What a treasured birthday gift! Thanks and love to my wonderful daughter Jane. Looking forward to seeing you soon. (:

Pat said...

Jane, I think this is your most beautiful post ever.

I'm tearing up.

Merry Christmas Prince Family!

Unknown said...

Jane this is lovely! :)

Contributors