I am one of 7 children in my family.
The only boy I've ever said I love you to declared 7 to be his favorite number.
I secretly love the movie 7 Brides for 7 Brothers...who doesn't like a movie with songs like "Bless your beautiful Hide" and "I'm a lonesome polecat"?
I've lived in 7 different cities before moving to San Diego.
I've never lived in one place for 7 years...6 years is my record thus far.
The only boy I've ever said I love you to declared 7 to be his favorite number.
I secretly love the movie 7 Brides for 7 Brothers...who doesn't like a movie with songs like "Bless your beautiful Hide" and "I'm a lonesome polecat"?
I've lived in 7 different cities before moving to San Diego.
I've never lived in one place for 7 years...6 years is my record thus far.
My shoe size: 7
I believe the 7th day of the week is the Sabbath day and I love to use it as a day of physical resting and spiritual strengthening.
I get at least 7 new freckles every time I spend more than an hour in the sun, with or without sunblock.
I floss my teeth 7 times a week.
That's it for now!
3 comments:
Do you remember that I have two lucky numbers? 7 and 9 for 7th heaven and cloud 9. I hope Jeff & Jenny have learned lots of new ways to fold napkins.
i'm a little worried about your flossing...it should be 7 x's 2- twice a day Jane, twice a day!
thank you though for participating..I'd say these were pretty random, but a creative twist- i love that about you!
Post a Comment