katie and jenny, since you are probably the only two that will look at my blog in the next few weeks (sad, but true), I can say...you are correct!! I love thai food and, even though i can't cook it very well, i had a chef's hat and some ties on hand...so there you go.
katie, sorry there's no prize other than knowing you were the first to look at my blog and get the right answer! I hope you're finding fun ways to enjoy the mandatory bed rest. any good books lately?
did either of you dress up for halloween? of course, you had a built-in costume already...but did you accessorize?
Hi Jane, I was checking out your blog this morning but I didn't know what your costume was so I didn't guess.:)It's a very cute costume. I hope you are doing well. You look good! We are all doing fine here in the rainy Washington weather.
Jane, I didn't guess because I peeked ahead and thought, thai chef sounds correct. You look awfully cute. Joe & I were in bed by 8 pm, and just like last year, not 1 Trick or Treater. The neighbor's kids are in high school and junior high already and their lights were out.
5 comments:
are you a thai chef? that's my best guess-- whatever you are, it's a cute costume! hope you're doing well!
that was my guess too...but now I have to figure something else out.
hmm...i give up!
katie and jenny, since you are probably the only two that will look at my blog in the next few weeks (sad, but true), I can say...you are correct!! I love thai food and, even though i can't cook it very well, i had a chef's hat and some ties on hand...so there you go.
katie, sorry there's no prize other than knowing you were the first to look at my blog and get the right answer! I hope you're finding fun ways to enjoy the mandatory bed rest. any good books lately?
did either of you dress up for halloween? of course, you had a built-in costume already...but did you accessorize?
Hi Jane,
I was checking out your blog this morning but I didn't know what your costume was so I didn't guess.:)It's a very cute costume.
I hope you are doing well. You look good! We are all doing fine here in the rainy Washington weather.
Jane, I didn't guess because I peeked ahead and thought, thai chef sounds correct. You look awfully cute. Joe & I were in bed by 8 pm, and just like last year, not 1 Trick or Treater. The neighbor's kids are in high school and junior high already and their lights were out.
Post a Comment