Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jenny and Jeff are parents!



Welcome W. J. Gough!  You've brought a whole new meaning to the expression, "the earlier the better."  I've only seen a couple of pictures of him and he's already stolen my heart.  What a blessing!  

8 comments:

Jocy May said...

I am so glad you posted pictures- I am a LOSER and forgot my camera when I went to visit this afternoon. I am happy to report that he is ADORABLE and Jenny looks amazing (of course!). Looking forward to seeing you soon :)

Brianne said...

Jane...don't you think he looks like Jeff with Jenny's nose? I am so glad you saw pictures, hopefully we'll get to see you soon:-)

Pat said...

Nice post Jane! I borrowed your photos for my blog; hope you don't mind...

Anonymous said...

I can't decide if Wes looks more like Jenny or Jeff...he's a pretty good combo. Let's just hope he gets a hairy chest from his dad and not from his mom.

Anonymous said...

I'm a dork.

Hey Jocelyn, thanks for the mini report...and I am looking forward to seeing you soon, too. Have you been wearing your new Forever 21 shirts lately?

Bri, good observation on Wes' nose! Hope you're doing well with your pregnancy.

Jocy May said...

hi jane- yes! i have been wearing my forever 21 garb a lot- i'll send you a couple shots :)

Jenny said...

quite the convo here! Thanks for loving him already jane! He misses his doula juana!

Molly Ainge said...

I'm so happy for Jenny! I know she doesn't know me, but what a cute little guy!

Contributors