Thursday, November 12, 2009

happy and healthy

Tender Mercy #10: The little Gough family is on the mend. After being sick with the flu for several days they are feverless and finding their strength again. We even took little Wes to the park to get out of the house for some fresh fall air.

It was so great to see my brother BJ and sister Tamra when I first arrived in Seattle.

Aunt Becky took us out for dinner and was blinded by my amazing dinnertime conversation...or, possibly it was the light on my camera phone.

After dinner BJ drove me to Ballard to surprise Jenny. (She thought I would be here on Friday evening.) When we got to her house I called Jenny on the phone and then BJ knocked on the door. Jenny, thinking I was still in Washington, DC, was very surprised when we walked through her front door as I was still on the phone with her. Wesley started crying he was so happy to see me ;) Can't wait to celebrate Wesley's first birthday on Sunday!!

No comments:

Contributors