A terrific Thanksgiving spent with my cousin Katie and friends Kati and Kat. I was Kane for the evening just to fit in a bit more. Kati came over to my house to help make the green bean casserole and ending up making it all by herself...I don't know how it happened but I just started watching her do it and then it was done! We played a quick game of tetherball while it baked, using the balloon attached to the streamers left over from my roommate Kelli's birthday party. When the casserole was finished we hopped in my roommate Marianne's car (she had generously offered the use of it to me before she left for North Carolina for the weekend) then picked up Kat and drove to Alexandria, Virginia. We watched various Thanksgiving episodes of popular TV shows and enjoyed the delicious appetizers while the hostesses slaved away in the kitchen....I swear we offered to help but they wouldn't let us. So I soaked up a pretty worry free Thanksgiving and loved spending it with family and friends. Gratitude fills my heart...a wonderful family, generous and inspiring friends, temporal needs met...what blessings I have!!!
Tender Mercy #24:
This is the first holiday I've had a great camera
(thanks to my darling Jenny)
and I LOVED taking pictures,
capturing some very fun moments today.


1 comment:
Jane you're so pretty, that's a beautiful picture of you.
Oh, and your pictures are great too ;)
Post a Comment